Business casual is the norm for the 2016 summer office . Along with the usual blues,black and gray, men’s summer office wear will also welcome earth tones such as taupe, brown and khaki green.
www.Askmen.com claims that men’s summer 2016 office wear includes mixing black and white. You don’t have to wear all white or khaki for the summer. It’s fashionable to wear a black shirt with a white pants. Black isn’t just for winter anymore.
The hottest trends for menswear in the office are:
- Wide pants- The material used can be khaki,silk or cotton,in any color. Very wide ,baggy ,khaki dress pants worn with short dark blue form fitting blazer is the hottest trend. popular with twenty-something businessmen. You can find them at YSL.com,bottegaveneta.comandrobertocavelli.com.
- Casual blazers,-LL Bean .com is a surprising source for summer office fashion this year. Known for their outerwear,the casual jackets are just the ticket for the fashion savvy businessman. Any age group will like these. You can choose from the Signature blazer,tropic weight blazer or micro fiber blazer. They range from $89.00 to 189.00 with colors like navy,British khaki,taupe,and olive.
- Vests that are lightweight and fun. They are good under a suit or alone with a brightly colored shirt. The twenty-something crowd loves this look. .The vest is buttoned all the way or only the top button is fastened Popular styles have small checks, think pin stripes or plain black cotton . Kenneth Cole at Macys.comand http://www.luisaviaroma.com. Prices range from $88.00 to $374.00
- Vibrant silk ties. The tie is silk comes in many colors and subtle designs. The paisley is in this year. Modern Paisley Neckties by Chevalier can be bought at www.Ties-Necktie.com and www.Ties4guys.com carries lowered priced silk ties,as well.Priced at $20.00 to $49.00
- Silk stockings—these are not just for women anymore. Light and comfortable,ribbed or not ,in black,gray or white. These lightweight soft knee hi length socks are elegant and practical. They can be found at Macys.com and http://jas-townsend.com,
The 2016 summer will set some fashion trends in the office. Savvy businessman need not be dull or drab.